Ada in Paris at Easter







As you can see this is my mom Kate and I took a pic of her because he was laughing off her head;) I had said patata popoto (instead of potato/potato or tomato/tomato, you get the idea.





















I was bored just looking at the prettiness of Paris so I took some random photos. This car looked like my Dad made it so it looked like junk in the olden days


















My parents took me to the L'As du Falafelwhich they say is the best falafel restaurant on Earth so I took advantage food selfie. Someone called Lenny Kravitz thinks it is great, whoever he is!

We were in the Marais and
the walking was very fun but it was so quiet as I am used to lots of honking from living in India.





















This is me standing out side my Dad's work in Paris. RATP runs the trains in Paris and we travelled on them a lot.

As you can see, I got swagger!!!!!!!!!




























I remembered this park from my last visit to Paris and said to my Mum, "please I need to play on these tramps". So she made a deal that we had to go to a museum first



























I saw the cake and I said "tinkerbell selfie".














Amazing sneak pic with my sister at Disneyland waiting to ride Thunder Mountain.

If you do not like Disneyland then you have a big problem because I love Disneyland and, of course, Donald Duck. Who does not like Donald!















As you can see, I am the Wizard my sister is the stuck up Princess.



























My sister is going to drive like shes in a hive



What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




















My Mum says I will never drive as I will not survive through my driving test.























Giving Lucy "the Face".

Popular posts from this blog

An Ascent of Sunanda Devi (Nanda Devi East)

Three Days in Lisbon are Not Enough!

Risk Reward and Skiing in Kashmir